Costs for Travertine Pavers in Mount Clemens, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of travertine pavers in Mount Clemens, but it will not get them an exact number. Mount Clemens travertine pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for travertine pavers in Mount Clemens is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for travertine pavers in the Macomb county ranged from $6,626.00 to $8,080.00.
Estimates for travertine pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mount Clemens travertine pavers estimates from local professionals.
Mount Clemens Travertine Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mount Clemens hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $13.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mount Clemens.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mount Clemens Travertine Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mount Clemens law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $882.36-$1,102.95 to Mount Clemens travertine pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mount Clemens area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mount Clemens travertine pavers with Travertine Pavers in Eastpointe, MI, Fraser, MI Travertine Pavers and Travertine Pavers around Harrison Township, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2020