Costs for Travertine Pavers in Prescott, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of travertine pavers in Prescott, but it will not get them an exact number. Prescott travertine pavers costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for travertine pavers in Prescott is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for travertine pavers in the Yavapai county ranged from $5,974.00 to $7,288.00.
Estimates for travertine pavers change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Prescott travertine pavers estimates from local professionals.
Prescott Travertine Pavers Estimate Breakdown
- Average Prescott hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $14.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Prescott.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Prescott Travertine Pavers Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Prescott law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $795.72-$994.65 to Prescott travertine pavers estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Prescott area as well. Homeowners usually compare Prescott travertine pavers with Chino Valley, AZ Travertine Pavers, Cottonwood, AZ Travertine Pavers and Travertine Pavers around Prescott Valley, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2019