Costs for Tree Planting in Eugene, OR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tree planting in Eugene, but it will not get them an exact number. Eugene tree planting costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tree planting in Eugene is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tree planting in the Lane county ranged from $1,157.00 to $8,721.00.
Estimates for tree planting change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Eugene tree planting estimates from local professionals.
Eugene Tree Planting Estimate Breakdown
- Average Eugene hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Eugene.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Eugene Tree Planting Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Oregon sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Eugene law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $493.08-$616.35 to Eugene tree planting estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Eugene area as well. Homeowners usually compare Eugene tree planting with Tree Planting in Cottage Grove, OR, Junction City, OR Tree Planting and Tree Planting around Springfield, OR in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 31, 2019