Costs for Water Clean Up in Denver, CO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water clean up in Denver, but it will not get them an exact number. Denver water clean up costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water clean up in Denver is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water clean up in the Denver county ranged from $2,342.00 to $2,472.00.
Estimates for water clean up change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Denver water clean up estimates from local professionals.
Denver Water Clean Up Estimate Breakdown
- Average Denver hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Denver.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Denver Water Clean Up Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Colorado sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Denver law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $288.84-$361.05 to Denver water clean up estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Denver area as well. Homeowners usually compare Denver water clean up with Aurora, CO Water Clean Up, Water Clean Up around Commerce City, CO and Thornton, CO Water Clean Up in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 17, 2019