Costs for Water Clean Up in Hoboken, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water clean up in Hoboken, but it will not get them an exact number. Hoboken water clean up costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water clean up in Hoboken is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water clean up in the Hudson county ranged from $2,508.00 to $2,644.00.
Estimates for water clean up change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hoboken water clean up estimates from local professionals.
Hoboken Water Clean Up Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hoboken hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $12.00 to $13.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hoboken.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hoboken Water Clean Up Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hoboken law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $309.12-$386.40 to Hoboken water clean up estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hoboken area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hoboken water clean up with Water Clean Up near Bayonne, NJ, Water Clean Up around Belleville, NJ and Bogota, NJ Water Clean Up in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 24, 2018