Costs for Water Clean Up in Madison, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water clean up in Madison, but it will not get them an exact number. Madison water clean up costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water clean up in Madison is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water clean up in the Limestone county ranged from $2,110.00 to $2,228.00.
Estimates for water clean up change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Madison water clean up estimates from local professionals.
Madison Water Clean Up Estimate Breakdown
- Average Madison hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Madison.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Madison Water Clean Up Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Madison law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $260.28-$325.35 to Madison water clean up estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Madison area as well. Homeowners usually compare Madison water clean up with Arab, AL Water Clean Up, Water Clean Up in Athens, AL and Water Clean Up in Decatur, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019