Costs for Water Clean Up in Portland, OR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water clean up in Portland, but it will not get them an exact number. Portland water clean up costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water clean up in Portland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water clean up in the Multnomah county ranged from $2,382.00 to $2,512.00.
Estimates for water clean up change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Portland water clean up estimates from local professionals.
Portland Water Clean Up Estimate Breakdown
- Average Portland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Portland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Portland Water Clean Up Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Oregon sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Portland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $293.64-$367.05 to Portland water clean up estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Portland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Portland water clean up with Beaverton, OR Water Clean Up, Gladstone, OR Water Clean Up and Water Clean Up around Lake Oswego, OR in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2019