Costs for Water Damage in Aiea, HI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water damage in Aiea, but it will not get them an exact number. Aiea water damage costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water damage in Aiea is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water damage in the Honolulu county ranged from $3,092.00 to $3,254.00.
Estimates for water damage change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Aiea water damage estimates from local professionals.
Aiea Water Damage Estimate Breakdown
- Average Aiea hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $15.00 to $16.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Aiea.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Aiea Water Damage Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Hawaii sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Aiea law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $380.76-$475.95 to Aiea water damage estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Aiea area as well. Homeowners usually compare Aiea water damage with Water Damage near Ewa Beach, HI, Water Damage in Honolulu, HI and Kaneohe, HI Water Damage in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 17, 2019