Costs for Water Damage in Boaz, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water damage in Boaz, but it will not get them an exact number. Boaz water damage costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water damage in Boaz is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water damage in the Etowah county ranged from $2,089.00 to $2,206.00.
Estimates for water damage change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Boaz water damage estimates from local professionals.
Boaz Water Damage Estimate Breakdown
- Average Boaz hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Boaz.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Boaz Water Damage Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Boaz law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $257.64-$322.05 to Boaz water damage estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Boaz area as well. Homeowners usually compare Boaz water damage with Albertville, AL Water Damage, Water Damage near Arab, AL and Water Damage around Attalla, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 22, 2019