Costs for Water Damage Contractors in Miami, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water damage contractors in Miami, but it will not get them an exact number. Miami water damage contractors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water damage contractors in Miami is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water damage contractors in the Miami-Dade county ranged from $2,062.00 to $2,178.00.
Estimates for water damage contractors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Miami water damage contractors estimates from local professionals.
Miami Water Damage Contractors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Miami hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Miami.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Miami Water Damage Contractors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Miami law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $254.40-$318.00 to Miami water damage contractors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Miami area as well. Homeowners usually compare Miami water damage contractors with Water Damage Contractors around Hialeah, FL, Water Damage Contractors around Miami Beach, FL and North Miami Beach, FL Water Damage Contractors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 29, 2019