Costs for Water Damage in Kennedale, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water damage in Kennedale, but it will not get them an exact number. Kennedale water damage costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water damage in Kennedale is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water damage in the Tarrant county ranged from $2,202.00 to $2,325.00.
Estimates for water damage change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kennedale water damage estimates from local professionals.
Kennedale Water Damage Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kennedale hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $11.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kennedale.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kennedale Water Damage Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kennedale law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $271.56-$339.45 to Kennedale water damage estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kennedale area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kennedale water damage with Water Damage around Arlington, TX, Burleson, TX Water Damage and Water Damage near Crowley, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2019