Costs for Water Damage Repair in Swarthmore, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water damage repair in Swarthmore, but it will not get them an exact number. Swarthmore water damage repair costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water damage repair in Swarthmore is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water damage repair in the Delaware county ranged from $2,527.00 to $2,664.00.
Estimates for water damage repair change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Swarthmore water damage repair estimates from local professionals.
Swarthmore Water Damage Repair Estimate Breakdown
- Average Swarthmore hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $12.00 to $13.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Swarthmore.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Swarthmore Water Damage Repair Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Swarthmore law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $311.40-$389.25 to Swarthmore water damage repair estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Swarthmore area as well. Homeowners usually compare Swarthmore water damage repair with Claymont, DE Water Damage Repair, Water Damage Repair around Paulsboro, NJ and Water Damage Repair near Ardmore, PA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 29, 2020