Costs for Water Damage Restoration in Birmingham, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water damage restoration in Birmingham, but it will not get them an exact number. Birmingham water damage restoration costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water damage restoration in Birmingham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water damage restoration in the Jefferson county ranged from $2,102.00 to $2,219.00.
Estimates for water damage restoration change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Birmingham water damage restoration estimates from local professionals.
Birmingham Water Damage Restoration Estimate Breakdown
- Average Birmingham hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Birmingham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Birmingham Water Damage Restoration Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Birmingham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $259.20-$324.00 to Birmingham water damage restoration estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Birmingham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Birmingham water damage restoration with Fairfield, AL Water Damage Restoration, Fultondale, AL Water Damage Restoration and Water Damage Restoration in Gardendale, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 24, 2020