Costs for Water Features in La Plata, MD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water features in La Plata, but it will not get them an exact number. La Plata water features costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water features in La Plata is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water features in the Charles county ranged from $1,485.00 to $1,622.00.
Estimates for water features change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in La Plata water features estimates from local professionals.
La Plata Water Features Estimate Breakdown
- Average La Plata hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in La Plata.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
La Plata Water Features Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Maryland sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by La Plata law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $186.36-$232.95 to La Plata water features estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the La Plata area as well. Homeowners usually compare La Plata water features with Accokeek, MD Water Features, Water Features in Bryans Road, MD and Water Features near Waldorf, MD in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 30, 2020