Costs for Water Fountains in Bessemer, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of water fountains in Bessemer, but it will not get them an exact number. Bessemer water fountains costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for water fountains in Bessemer is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for water fountains in the Jefferson county ranged from $1,341.00 to $1,468.00.
Estimates for water fountains change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bessemer water fountains estimates from local professionals.
Bessemer Water Fountains Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bessemer hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bessemer.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bessemer Water Fountains Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bessemer law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $168.48-$210.60 to Bessemer water fountains estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bessemer area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bessemer water fountains with Fairfield, AL Water Fountains, Helena, AL Water Fountains and Pleasant Grove, AL Water Fountains in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 30, 2019