Costs for Wheelchair Ramp in San Rafael, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of wheelchair ramp in San Rafael, but it will not get them an exact number. San Rafael wheelchair ramp costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for wheelchair ramp in San Rafael is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for wheelchair ramp in the Marin county ranged from $3,382.00 to $18,944.00.
Estimates for wheelchair ramp change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in San Rafael wheelchair ramp estimates from local professionals.
San Rafael Wheelchair Ramp Estimate Breakdown
- Average San Rafael hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in San Rafael.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
San Rafael Wheelchair Ramp Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by San Rafael law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,193.16-$1,491.45 to San Rafael wheelchair ramp estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the San Rafael area as well. Homeowners usually compare San Rafael wheelchair ramp with Corte Madera, CA Wheelchair Ramp, Wheelchair Ramp around Fairfax, CA and Wheelchair Ramp around Larkspur, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 31, 2019