Costs for Window Installation in Eagle, ID
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of window installation in Eagle, but it will not get them an exact number. Eagle window installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for window installation in Eagle is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for window installation in the Ada county ranged from $1,726.00 to $2,299.00.
Estimates for window installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Eagle window installation estimates from local professionals.
Eagle Window Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Eagle hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $345.00 to $459.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Eagle.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Eagle Window Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Idaho sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Eagle law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $241.44-$301.80 to Eagle window installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Eagle area as well. Homeowners usually compare Eagle window installation with Boise, ID Window Installation, Window Installation near Caldwell, ID and Emmett, ID Window Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 22, 2019