Costs for Window Installation in San Mateo, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of window installation in San Mateo, but it will not get them an exact number. San Mateo window installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for window installation in San Mateo is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for window installation in the San Mateo county ranged from $1,929.00 to $2,642.00.
Estimates for window installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in San Mateo window installation estimates from local professionals.
San Mateo Window Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average San Mateo hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $385.00 to $528.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in San Mateo.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
San Mateo Window Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by San Mateo law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $274.20-$342.75 to San Mateo window installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the San Mateo area as well. Homeowners usually compare San Mateo window installation with Window Installation in Belmont, CA, Window Installation around Burlingame, CA and Window Installation around Millbrae, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 17, 2019