Costs for Window Installation in South Burlington, VT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of window installation in South Burlington, but it will not get them an exact number. South Burlington window installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for window installation in South Burlington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for window installation in the Chittenden county ranged from $1,702.00 to $2,272.00.
Estimates for window installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in South Burlington window installation estimates from local professionals.
South Burlington Window Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average South Burlington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $340.00 to $454.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in South Burlington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
South Burlington Window Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Vermont sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by South Burlington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $238.44-$298.05 to South Burlington window installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the South Burlington area as well. Homeowners usually compare South Burlington window installation with Burlington, VT Window Installation, Winooski, VT Window Installation and Colchester, VT Window Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 11, 2020