Costs for Wood Countertops in Rochester, IN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of wood countertops in Rochester, but it will not get them an exact number. Rochester wood countertops costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for wood countertops in Rochester is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for wood countertops in the Fulton county ranged from $7,727.00 to $9,348.00.
Estimates for wood countertops change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Rochester wood countertops estimates from local professionals.
Rochester Wood Countertops Estimate Breakdown
- Average Rochester hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $38.00 to $46.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Rochester.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Rochester Wood Countertops Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Indiana sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Rochester law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,024.44-$1,280.55 to Rochester wood countertops estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Rochester area as well. Homeowners usually compare Rochester wood countertops with Wood Countertops near Logansport, IN, Nappanee, IN Wood Countertops and Wood Countertops near North Manchester, IN in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 19, 2018