Costs for Wood Decks in Belmar, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of wood decks in Belmar, but it will not get them an exact number. Belmar wood decks costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for wood decks in Belmar is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for wood decks in the Monmouth county ranged from $1,091.00 to $1,155.00.
Estimates for wood decks change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Belmar wood decks estimates from local professionals.
Belmar Wood Decks Estimate Breakdown
- Average Belmar hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $5.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Belmar.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Belmar Wood Decks Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Belmar law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $134.76-$168.45 to Belmar wood decks estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Belmar area as well. Homeowners usually compare Belmar wood decks with Asbury Park, NJ Wood Decks, Brick, NJ Wood Decks and Eatontown, NJ Wood Decks in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 10, 2020