Costs for AC Installation in Auburn, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of ac installation in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn ac installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for ac installation in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for ac installation in the Lee county ranged from $1,691.00 to $8,458.00.
Estimates for ac installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn ac installation estimates from local professionals.
Auburn AC Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn AC Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $543.96-$679.95 to Auburn ac installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn ac installation with AC Installation around Lanett, AL, AC Installation near Opelika, AL and Phenix City, AL AC Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 30, 2019