Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Albany, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Albany, but it will not get them an exact number. Albany air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Albany is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Alameda county ranged from $2,583.00 to $3,380.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Albany air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Albany Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Albany hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,583.00 to $3,380.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Albany.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Albany Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Albany law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $357.72-$447.15 to Albany air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Albany area as well. Homeowners usually compare Albany air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation near Alameda, CA, Air Conditioning Installation near Berkeley, CA and Air Conditioning Installation near El Cerrito, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 11, 2017