Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Oakland, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Oakland, but it will not get them an exact number. Oakland air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Oakland is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Alameda county ranged from $2,825.00 to $3,698.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Oakland air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Oakland Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Oakland hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,825.00 to $3,698.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Oakland.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Oakland Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Oakland law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $391.32-$489.15 to Oakland air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Oakland area as well. Homeowners usually compare Oakland air conditioning installation with Air Conditioning Installation around Alameda, CA, Albany, CA Air Conditioning Installation and Berkeley, CA Air Conditioning Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 20, 2018