Costs for Air Conditioning Installation in Santa Ana, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of air conditioning installation in Santa Ana, but it will not get them an exact number. Santa Ana air conditioning installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for air conditioning installation in Santa Ana is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for air conditioning installation in the Orange county ranged from $2,475.00 to $3,252.00.
Estimates for air conditioning installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Santa Ana air conditioning installation estimates from local professionals.
Santa Ana Air Conditioning Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Santa Ana hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,475.00 to $3,252.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Santa Ana.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Santa Ana Air Conditioning Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Santa Ana law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $343.56-$429.45 to Santa Ana air conditioning installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Santa Ana area as well. Homeowners usually compare Santa Ana air conditioning installation with Anaheim, CA Air Conditioning Installation, Air Conditioning Installation in Costa Mesa, CA and Fountain Valley, CA Air Conditioning Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 19, 2017