Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Arlington, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Arlington, but it will not get them an exact number. Arlington basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Arlington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Arlington county ranged from $1,365.00 to $1,485.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Arlington basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Arlington Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Arlington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $7.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Arlington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Arlington Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Arlington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $171.00-$213.75 to Arlington basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Arlington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Arlington basement waterproofing with Bethesda, MD Basement Waterproofing, Hyattsville, MD Basement Waterproofing and Mount Rainier, MD Basement Waterproofing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 20, 2021