Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Clarendon Hills, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Clarendon Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Clarendon Hills basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Clarendon Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Dupage county ranged from $1,672.00 to $1,820.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Clarendon Hills basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Clarendon Hills Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Clarendon Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Clarendon Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Clarendon Hills Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Clarendon Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $209.52-$261.90 to Clarendon Hills basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Clarendon Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare Clarendon Hills basement waterproofing with Basement Waterproofing in Bellwood, IL, Berwyn, IL Basement Waterproofing and Basement Waterproofing around Bolingbrook, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 13, 2022