Costs for Basement Waterproofing in Worth, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of basement waterproofing in Worth, but it will not get them an exact number. Worth basement waterproofing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for basement waterproofing in Worth is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2023 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for basement waterproofing in the Cook county ranged from $1,533.00 to $1,668.00.
Estimates for basement waterproofing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Worth basement waterproofing estimates from local professionals.
Worth Basement Waterproofing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Worth hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $8.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Worth.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Worth Basement Waterproofing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Worth law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $192.00-$240.00 to Worth basement waterproofing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Worth area as well. Homeowners usually compare Worth basement waterproofing with Alsip, IL Basement Waterproofing, Bridgeview, IL Basement Waterproofing and Basement Waterproofing near Burbank, IL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 20, 2021