Costs for Roofing Companies in Worth, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of roofing companies in Worth, but it will not get them an exact number. Worth roofing companies costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for roofing companies in Worth is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2017 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for roofing companies in the Cook county ranged from $6,344.00 to $8,204.00.
Estimates for roofing companies change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Worth roofing companies estimates from local professionals.
Worth Roofing Companies Estimate Breakdown
- Average Worth hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $5.00 to $6.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Worth.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Worth Roofing Companies Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Worth law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $872.88-$1,091.10 to Worth roofing companies estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Worth area as well. Homeowners usually compare Worth roofing companies with Roofing Companies in Alsip, IL, Roofing Companies around Bridgeview, IL and Burbank, IL Roofing Companies in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 11, 2017