Costs for Floor Waxing in Auburn, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Lee county ranged from $1,895.00 to $2,883.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $286.68-$358.35 to Auburn floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn floor waxing with Floor Waxing near Lanett, Floor Waxing around Opelika, AL and Phenix City Floor Waxing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019