Costs for Porcelain Tile in Auburn, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of porcelain tile in Auburn, but it will not get them an exact number. Auburn porcelain tile costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for porcelain tile in Auburn is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for porcelain tile in the Lee county ranged from $1,362.00 to $2,034.00.
Estimates for porcelain tile change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Auburn porcelain tile estimates from local professionals.
Auburn Porcelain Tile Estimate Breakdown
- Average Auburn hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Auburn.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Auburn Porcelain Tile Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Auburn law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $203.76-$254.70 to Auburn porcelain tile estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Auburn area as well. Homeowners usually compare Auburn porcelain tile with Lanett, AL Porcelain Tile, Porcelain Tile in Opelika, AL and Porcelain Tile around Phenix City in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019