Costs for Floor Waxing in Sheffield, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of floor waxing in Sheffield, but it will not get them an exact number. Sheffield floor waxing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for floor waxing in Sheffield is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for floor waxing in the Colbert county ranged from $1,988.00 to $3,036.00.
Estimates for floor waxing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Sheffield floor waxing estimates from local professionals.
Sheffield Floor Waxing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Sheffield hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1.00 to $2.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Sheffield.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Sheffield Floor Waxing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Sheffield law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $301.44-$376.80 to Sheffield floor waxing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Sheffield area as well. Homeowners usually compare Sheffield floor waxing with Florence, AL Floor Waxing, Floor Waxing in Muscle Shoals, AL and Floor Waxing in Tuscumbia, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 1, 2020