Costs for Furnace Replacement in San Jose, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of furnace replacement in San Jose, but it will not get them an exact number. San Jose furnace replacement costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for furnace replacement in San Jose is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for furnace replacement in the Santa Clara county ranged from $1,421.00 to $1,719.00.
Estimates for furnace replacement change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in San Jose furnace replacement estimates from local professionals.
San Jose Furnace Replacement Estimate Breakdown
- Average San Jose hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $1,421.00 to $1,719.00 per furnace.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in San Jose.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
San Jose Furnace Replacement Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by San Jose law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $188.40-$235.50 to San Jose furnace replacement estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the San Jose area as well. Homeowners usually compare San Jose furnace replacement with Sunnyvale, CA Furnace Replacement, Campbell, CA Furnace Replacement and Furnace Replacement in Milpitas, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 19, 2018