Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Ankeny, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Ankeny, but it will not get them an exact number. Ankeny hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Ankeny is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Polk county ranged from $10,083.00 to $12,534.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ankeny hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Ankeny Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ankeny hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ankeny.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ankeny Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ankeny law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,356.96-$1,696.20 to Ankeny hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ankeny area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ankeny hardwood flooring installation with Altoona Hardwood Flooring Installation, Hardwood Flooring Installation in Johnston, IA and Hardwood Flooring Installation around Urbandale in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 27, 2020