Costs for Mosaic Tiles in Ankeny, IA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of mosaic tiles in Ankeny, but it will not get them an exact number. Ankeny mosaic tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for mosaic tiles in Ankeny is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for mosaic tiles in the Polk county ranged from $2,108.00 to $3,017.00.
Estimates for mosaic tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ankeny mosaic tiles estimates from local professionals.
Ankeny Mosaic Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ankeny hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $10.00 to $15.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ankeny.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ankeny Mosaic Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Iowa sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ankeny law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $307.44-$384.30 to Ankeny mosaic tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ankeny area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ankeny mosaic tiles with Altoona Mosaic Tiles, Mosaic Tiles in Johnston, IA and Urbandale, IA Mosaic Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 15, 2019