Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Dodge City, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Dodge City, but it will not get them an exact number. Dodge City hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Dodge City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Ford county ranged from $9,257.00 to $11,546.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dodge City hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Dodge City Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dodge City hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dodge City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dodge City Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dodge City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,248.12-$1,560.15 to Dodge City hardwood flooring installation estimates.
Last Update: Jan 13, 2021