Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Newton, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Newton, but it will not get them an exact number. Newton hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Newton is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Harvey county ranged from $9,856.00 to $12,266.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Newton hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Newton Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Newton hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Newton.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Newton Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Newton law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,327.32-$1,659.15 to Newton hardwood flooring installation estimates.
Last Update: Jul 5, 2020