Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Prairie Village, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Prairie Village, but it will not get them an exact number. Prairie Village hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Prairie Village is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Johnson county ranged from $10,112.00 to $12,553.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Prairie Village hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Prairie Village Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Prairie Village hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Prairie Village.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Prairie Village Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Prairie Village law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,359.84-$1,699.80 to Prairie Village hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Prairie Village area as well. Homeowners usually compare Prairie Village hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation near Grandview, MO, Olathe, KS Hardwood Flooring Installation and Mission Hardwood Flooring Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 25, 2020