Costs for Hardwood Flooring Installation in Mission, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring installation in Mission, but it will not get them an exact number. Mission hardwood flooring installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring installation in Mission is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring installation in the Johnson county ranged from $9,971.00 to $12,377.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Mission hardwood flooring installation estimates from local professionals.
Mission Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Mission hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Mission.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Mission Hardwood Flooring Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Mission law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,340.88-$1,676.10 to Mission hardwood flooring installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Mission area as well. Homeowners usually compare Mission hardwood flooring installation with Hardwood Flooring Installation around Grandview, Olathe Hardwood Flooring Installation and Hardwood Flooring Installation near Shawnee, KS in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 7, 2020