Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Spokane, WA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in Spokane, but it will not get them an exact number. Spokane hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in Spokane is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Spokane county ranged from $4,293.00 to $4,680.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Spokane hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
Spokane Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Spokane hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Spokane.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Spokane Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Washington sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Spokane law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $538.32-$672.90 to Spokane hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Spokane area as well. Homeowners usually compare Spokane hardwood flooring refinishing with Post Falls, ID Hardwood Flooring Refinishing, Hardwood Flooring Refinishing around Airway Heights and Cheney, WA Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019