Costs for Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in The Villages, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood flooring refinishing in The Villages, but it will not get them an exact number. The Villages hardwood flooring refinishing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood flooring refinishing in The Villages is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood flooring refinishing in the Sumter county ranged from $3,732.00 to $4,071.00.
Estimates for hardwood flooring refinishing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in The Villages hardwood flooring refinishing estimates from local professionals.
The Villages Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimate Breakdown
- Average The Villages hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in The Villages.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
The Villages Hardwood Flooring Refinishing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by The Villages law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $468.12-$585.15 to The Villages hardwood flooring refinishing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the The Villages area as well. Homeowners usually compare The Villages hardwood flooring refinishing with Hardwood Flooring Refinishing in Lady Lake and Hardwood Flooring Refinishing near Leesburg, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 31, 2019