Costs for Hardwood Floors in Eagle Point, OR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Eagle Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Eagle Point hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Eagle Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Jackson county ranged from $9,376.00 to $11,633.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Eagle Point hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Eagle Point Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Eagle Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Eagle Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Eagle Point Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Oregon sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Eagle Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,260.48-$1,575.60 to Eagle Point hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Eagle Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Eagle Point hardwood floors with Ashland Hardwood Floors, Central Point Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors near Medford in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 6, 2020