Costs for Tiles in Eagle Point, OR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Eagle Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Eagle Point tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Eagle Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Jackson county ranged from $3,768.00 to $5,530.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Eagle Point tiles estimates from local professionals.
Eagle Point Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Eagle Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Eagle Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Eagle Point Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Oregon sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Eagle Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $557.88-$697.35 to Eagle Point tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Eagle Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Eagle Point tiles with Ashland, OR Tiles, Tiles in Central Point and Medford Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 3, 2018