Costs for Hardwood Floors in Gonzales, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Gonzales, but it will not get them an exact number. Gonzales hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Gonzales is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Monterey county ranged from $9,855.00 to $12,199.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gonzales hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Gonzales Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gonzales hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gonzales.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gonzales Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gonzales law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,323.24-$1,654.05 to Gonzales hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gonzales area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gonzales hardwood floors with Castroville Hardwood Floors, Hardwood Floors in Greenfield and Hollister Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019