Costs for Hardwood Floors in South San Francisco, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in South San Francisco, but it will not get them an exact number. South San Francisco hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in South San Francisco is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the San Mateo county ranged from $11,071.00 to $13,666.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in South San Francisco hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
South San Francisco Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average South San Francisco hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in South San Francisco.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
South San Francisco Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by South San Francisco law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,484.16-$1,855.20 to South San Francisco hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the South San Francisco area as well. Homeowners usually compare South San Francisco hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors around Burlingame, CA, Hardwood Floors in Daly City and Millbrae, CA Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019