Costs for Hardwood Floors in Kingston, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Kingston, but it will not get them an exact number. Kingston hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Kingston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Ulster county ranged from $9,980.00 to $12,338.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kingston hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Kingston Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kingston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kingston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kingston Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kingston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,339.08-$1,673.85 to Kingston hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kingston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kingston hardwood floors with Hardwood Floors in Rosendale, NY in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 2, 2020