Costs for Hardwood Floors in Madison Heights, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Madison Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Madison Heights hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Madison Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Amherst county ranged from $9,313.00 to $11,617.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Madison Heights hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Madison Heights Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Madison Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Madison Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Madison Heights Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Madison Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,255.80-$1,569.75 to Madison Heights hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Madison Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Madison Heights hardwood floors with Lynchburg, VA Hardwood Floors in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 1, 2019