Costs for Hardwood Floors in Norwood, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Norwood, but it will not get them an exact number. Norwood hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Norwood is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Bergen county ranged from $10,758.00 to $13,291.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Norwood hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Norwood Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Norwood hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Norwood.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Norwood Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Norwood law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,442.88-$1,803.60 to Norwood hardwood floors estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Norwood area as well. Homeowners usually compare Norwood hardwood floors with Bergenfield, NJ Hardwood Floors, Bogota Hardwood Floors and Hardwood Floors around Closter, NJ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019