Costs for Hardwood Floors in Port Jervis, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hardwood floors in Port Jervis, but it will not get them an exact number. Port Jervis hardwood floors costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hardwood floors in Port Jervis is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hardwood floors in the Orange county ranged from $10,041.00 to $12,413.00.
Estimates for hardwood floors change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Port Jervis hardwood floors estimates from local professionals.
Port Jervis Hardwood Floors Estimate Breakdown
- Average Port Jervis hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Port Jervis.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Port Jervis Hardwood Floors Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Port Jervis law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,347.24-$1,684.05 to Port Jervis hardwood floors estimates.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019