Costs for Hurricane Impact Windows in Cape Canaveral, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of hurricane impact windows in Cape Canaveral, but it will not get them an exact number. Cape Canaveral hurricane impact windows costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for hurricane impact windows in Cape Canaveral is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for hurricane impact windows in the Brevard county ranged from $1,612.00 to $2,112.00.
Estimates for hurricane impact windows change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Cape Canaveral hurricane impact windows estimates from local professionals.
Cape Canaveral Hurricane Impact Windows Estimate Breakdown
- Average Cape Canaveral hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $322.00 to $422.00 per window.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Cape Canaveral.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Cape Canaveral Hurricane Impact Windows Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Cape Canaveral law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $223.44-$279.30 to Cape Canaveral hurricane impact windows estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Cape Canaveral area as well. Homeowners usually compare Cape Canaveral hurricane impact windows with Cocoa Beach, FL Hurricane Impact Windows, Merritt Island, FL Hurricane Impact Windows and Hurricane Impact Windows near Rockledge, FL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 17, 2019